Friday, July 13, 2012

Binder-ize!

I don't know about all of you, but basically every day there is some sort of unexpected meeting or 'place-to-be' during the ONE TIME that you thought you were going to be able to get things done! Who else scrambles through their desk to find what they need as quickly as possible? Even though I really do feel like my desk is super organized...I STILL have a problem finding things when I am confronted with something unexpected. This past year I used a Teacher Binder that I created, and it was the best thing I've ever done for myself!

I have revamped my teacher binder from last year...adding forms or dividers I felt I would like to have in my binder. I also added a whole new "Sub Information" section that I am really excited about! I used to keep my "Sub Stuff" separate...but I realized that since this binder always sat directly on the center of my desk, it would be a great place to put the substitute information! 


Check out everything included!!
Click here or on any of the pages for this item on TPT
...but keep reading because ONE OF YOU WILL WIN THIS!

The cover page - I am willing to print your name on this if you contact me!

The "Sub Information" section includes these sheets: schedule, safety procedures, "how we get home", sub notes, teacher notes, student roster, good/bad behavior list, and allergies.

Lesson plans, Grade book, and Standards dividers!

Student information - includes 3 separate sheets you can choose from depending on what information you would like to keep handy!

Parent contact - includes three sheets: 1) a form you can use during a conference to help you with the flow of conversation and keeping things on topic, 2) a form with a student progress checklist so you can see any areas of weakness (as well as areas of strength!), including how the student is demonstrating the 7 habits, and 3) the same as form 2 but without the 7 habits section, since some schools don't use those!
A curriculum calendar with pre-numbered months from August 2012 to July 2013. Lastly, a meeting notes section for your faculty meetings or grade-level meetings (with 2 forms to choose from depending on which one you like the best).


COMMENT with your ONE GUESS...What is my FAVORITE FOOD?
Get it right and I will e-mail this great teacher binder for FREE!! 
Good luck!!

42 comments:

  1. These look great Bridget. I love the color Chevron backgrounds. I absolutely love things that are for organizational purposes. :)

    Heidi
    My (Not So) Elementary Life
    mynotsoelementarylife@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. I am going to go with tacos?

    Heidi
    My (Not So) Elementary Life
    mynotsoelementarylife@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute! I would love to win them. I am going to guess pizza. Please let me be correct! :)

    Nicole
    nicoleshelby@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nachos!

    Alisha
    misspeare@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I just found your blog and I LOVE IT!! That binder set was just placed on my TPT wishlist. =)

    Ginger Snaps

    ReplyDelete
  6. My guess for your favorite food is macaroni and cheese!

    gingersnapstreats@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spaghetti???
    I hope so since that is one of my favorite foods!! :)
    The binder looks great! I love the chevron!
    ❤ Sandra
    Sweet Times in First
    sweettimesinfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful! My guess is...chocolate. Is that a food or a snack, though? Well, it's my favorite food, anyway! I hope it's yours, too! :)

    Ѽ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I almost said the same thing Lori! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hhmmm...there are ENDLESS possibilities for this!! lol..
    I'm gonna go with a burger? IDK..yeesh!
    BUT I am LOVING this binder set of yours!
    jenross1018@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your binder set! Super cute!
    Wow - some of my favorites have already been said. I am guessing cupcakes! :)
    Cheryl
    cener(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
    Crayons and Curls

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love bagels so that's my guess ;) Love your blog! You have a pretty great sister too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute binder set! Love it!

    Everyone had such good guesses! I'm going to guess sushi. Never tried it but everyone keep trying to get me to so it must be good stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just read your about me and realized you are in my state! =) I'm in Greenville!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute Pages!

    I love steak, so that it my guess.

    ReplyDelete
  17. My guess would be either chocolate...lol. Or maybe enchiladas? Love your cute blog!

    Gladys
    teachinginhighheels@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute! I live in SC too! I am going to guess chicken! I love chicken so maybe you do too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. All of my first guesses have been said already, sooooooo, I will say spaghetti. (please let me be right, please let me be right, fingers crossed)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! You all had so many great guesses! Some of you were REALLY CLOSE! But......my favorite food is.....macaroni and cheese!!! :) (Another answer that would be have been right would be grilled cheese!) Yay!!! Congrats Ginger! I will be e-mailing you shortly!

    Check out Ginger at Ginger Snaps

    ReplyDelete
  21. Man I am so excited! I LOVE this binder pack! And it sort of matched my classroom binders pack that I made! Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are fantastic! They are so bright and cheery . . . and I have been so needing to get a sub folder up and going. They are in my cart :) Glad I found you today.

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your new blog cousin, You are so creative like your sister, I just love her blog too. I am now following you! Hop over and see me if you get the chance and congrats on your wedding, the pics are beautiful!
    Christine
    www.thecrazypre-kclassroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. This looks great!
    ~April
    The Idea Backpack
    ideabackpack@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love them:)

    I am having a birthday giveaway and would love for you to enter.

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  26. My guess is pizza! I love this and your website!!!
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  27. My guess is fruit...Healthy and tasty :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. low calorie ricotta stuffed pasta with cucumber salad???

    ReplyDelete
  29. low calorie ricotta stuffed pasta with cucumber salad???

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the binders and the blog! I am going to say lasagna.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your favourite food is CHOCOLATE! As is mine!!! I am obsessed with your site and the amazing resources you have! You're an inspiration. I am also a fifth grade teacher (new to this) and one of my goals is to be more organiZed! You're binder resource looks unreal and I would love to utilIze it to achieve my goal!! My email is sarahorfei@gmail.com! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is so a need to have.... Im not sure maybe sweeties or chocolate hahah... my email address erasmusyolandi@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. This is so a need to have.... Im not sure maybe sweeties or chocolate hahah... my email address erasmusyolandi@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I am going to guess chocolate :)

    ritarothenberger@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete